Adsense

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Another Letter from Jhon!

This letter that I received from Jhon today was a surprise in one than one way. First, I just received a letter from him last week, so I was surprised to get another one so soon.

Secondly, it wasn't addressed to me, which isn't really that odd, since he is my correspondent child, and it's early in our relationship. However, this letter, that was addressed to his financial sponsor, was a response letter, responding to things his sponsor had asked and told him, and it told personal details. This tells me that his financial sponsor was writing to him. I wonder what made him stop writing to Jhon. Whatever the reason, I am so happy to be able to correspond with him and get to know him. He seems like an absolutely terrific young man.


 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________
 
Dear _______
 
Hello! I greet you with the peace of the Lord.
 
I tell you that I am doing well at school. We already started with the 1st quarter exams and I did very well. I want to tell you that I had a good time on my birthday along with my family where we shared a delicious cake. I also shared with my friend Miguel, Jose, and Manuel. I tell you that my favorite sport is soccer. What is your favorite sport? What is your favorite animal?
 
I also like computing and I like to manage computers and to talk with my friends through the internet and also with some relatives that are in touch at the moment.
 
I tell you that almost all the members of my family like to play basketball and volleyball because these sports are so fun for them. I also like swimming in the swimming pool and now I am waiting for my parent to receive his salary so he can bring us to the swimming pool.
 
Well, now I must say goodbye wishing you lots of blessings.
 
With Love,
Jhon
 
________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. That is sad to hear that Jhon's sponsor was writing and then had to stop! But I'm so glad that he's going to hear from you now!! And what a great letter!! I love how he shared about his birthday with you--and listed the friends who celebrated with him! And I love what he shared about sports...I hope that his parent is able to bring him to the pool soon!!

    ReplyDelete