Adsense

Friday, April 19, 2013

Touching Thursday (On Friday Again)

I really haven't been all that busy this week so I'm not sure why I didn't post this yesterday.

Oh well.

These three children have been on my mind and I would love for them to find a sponsor soon. Such precious children.


 
Isn't he show precious? I love his wide eyes!
 
Name: Ali
Age: 5
Birthday: April 5th
Country: Burkina Faso
Guardians: Father & Mother
Number of Siblings: 2
Chores: Caring for Animals & Running Errands
Hobbies: Soccer, Hide-and-Seek, & Playing Group Games
School Performance: Not Yet in School
Compassion Activities: Church Activities & Bible Class
 
 
 
 
Frank has been sponsored!
 
 
 
What a pretty smile! This beautiful girl has been waiting 387 days for a sponsor.
 
Name: Subdini
Age: 9
Birthday: October 9th
Country: India
Guardians: Father & Mother
Number of Siblings: 2
Chores: Caring for Children, Caring for Animals, & Cleaning
Hobbies: Singing, Playing House, & Playing with Dolls
School Performance: Average in Primary School
Compassion Activities: Church Activities & Vacation Bible School
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, both Frank and Subdini jumped out at me the last time I was looking through kids, I am shocked that no one has scooped them up yet! I think I will feature them on my facebook community page.

    ReplyDelete