Adsense

Friday, June 8, 2012

Tie-Dye!

It's official! My business is up and running. I have shirts in all sizes posted on the blog.

Tie-Dye For a Cause

I have three shirts in each size. All shirts are in Men's Sizes.

I am also taking custom orders. I will be making a onesie for a friend and child size shirts for a few friends. I won't be buying onesies and child size shirts unless I'm asked to make them.

To order shirts I have my email address located in the information box at the top of the page.

Shirts are $10, shipping included.

$2 will be added to all orders that are shipped outside of the United States.

Pricing custom orders will be negociated on each occasion.

I'm excited to sell shirts! I've already sold to three people!

Go check out my shirts, if you're interested.

Tie-dye shirts make great gifts for friends, children, grandchildren, even sponsored children! If you're not interested in tie-dye, pass on the website to friends!

Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment