Adsense

Monday, June 18, 2012

My Beauty Queen, Celeste

I was going to wait until I got all of the pictures from Amanda to do a post like this, but I just couldn't wait. Amanda took two pictures of my wonderful girl in Honduras. A different group of people went to visit her in home and they have many more pictures of her that I will get from Amanda sometime soon.

Also, her name is not Iris, she actually goes by Celeste, her middle name. I've gotten so used to Iris, haha. I'll have to work on changing that.

Here are two pictures of Celeste:


Just seeing her holding my picture is just amazing. My heart is so full right now.


Here is Celeste with Amanda. Two gorgeous girls!



Amanda also told me a story. She said that as the group of people were leaving Celeste's home after her home visit, Celeste came running after them and said "Please tell my sponsor Kayla that I love her."

Be still my heart...

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Kayla, this makes me sooo happy!! I love the pictures, and I love the fact that a home visit was done to her house. You get to see her house and family :). Oh how sweet what Celeste said! Look at her smile! I can't stop smiling reading this blog post. Aaaahh!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I feel the same as you! I just want to scream and jump up and down! I can't wait to see the pictures of her home and her family. I just feel so blessed that I get to be this girl's sponosr and that God connected me with Amanda and this whole visit took place.

      Aaaaaahhhhh!

      Delete
  2. OH, wow.....how cool! : ) Love her pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her pictures too. Stay tuned! There are more to come!

      Delete
  3. How sweet! Love how precious these kids are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. They really are just so precious.

      Delete
  4. Oh so wonderful! And you'll have to write to her that you got that message :) She's such a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be writing her to tell her how much I love her too. I'm waiting to get all of the pictures of her so I can send them back to her.

      Delete
  5. Awww!!! She sounds like a sweet heart! I wonder what her first letter will be like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder too! I can hardly wait to get that first letter from her.

      Delete
  6. oh hello! there's photos! she is so adorable. how special to receive word that she asked to pass on the message that she loves you. how sweet!

    follow my blogger blog... memtree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's photos! Photos are worth about a trillion words in this case.

      Delete