Adsense

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Seven Letters From Kalpesh!

Wow, you guys, I opened my mailbox today and saw a giant cream envelope, you know the ones I'm talking about, haha. Inside, there were 7 letters from Kalpesh. 7! That certainly explains why I haven't heard from him in over 5 months. All of his letters were being held. Either they were being placed in a pile and forgotton in the office, or this is how mail is going to be sent. Crazy!

Either way, I'm going to write all 7 of them out right now. This is going to be a long post. Beware. Haha.

The first letter seems to be written by a project staff member and the rest were written by Kalpesh. Interesting.



Dear, Kayla

Greetings to you in the loving name of our Savior Jesus Christ. It's my joy to write this letter on behalf of Kalpesh, as a project staff. By the grace of God and through your prayers they are all fine. We hope and pray you, your family, and friends are doing good. It is so hot here from the last month. What about your place? Nowadays, his exams are going on. He is very clever and active child. He take parts in all activities conducted by the project. His father is no more so he is staying with aunt and uncle. His mother also not stay with him. He is praying for you and your famly. Wishing you may have good health and may God help you in your work.

______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Kayla,


Greetings to you in the loving name of Jesus Christ. How are you and your family? By the grace of God and through your prayers, we are fine. My uncle, aunt and sister says hello to you. Last couple of weeks it's very hot here. What about your place? Last month we had unit tests at the project. In it, I got good marks. In the month of April we will have annual exams so pray for our studies and all pray for my mom and siblings. I am praying for you. Thanks a lot for your love and care for me. Wishing you good health. Take care.


With Love,
Kalpesh

_______________________________________________________________________________

Dearest Kayla,


Greetings to you in the precious name of our Savior Christ Jesus. Here, by the grace of God, we are fine. I hope and pray that you are doing fine there. Thank you so much for writing me and sending pictures of snow falling and your shoe prints in the snow. What is snowflake? I also don't know Tamil because my mother tongue is Marathi and national language is Hindi. Pray for my studies. Also pray for my mom and sister. Thank you so much for writing and supporting me. May God bless you.


Your Friend,
Kalpesh

I sent him a card and I worked really hard to write it in Tamil. I'm a little disappointed that I chose the wrong language. I was just guessing. I'll have to write him something in Marathi sometime.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Friend Kayla,


Greets to you in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ. It is my great pleasure to write this letter. First of all, thanks to the Lord for his goodness because he is keeping me safe in his holy hands. Also, thank you very much for writing me inspite of your busy schedule. I wasn't know about Valentine's Day but through you, I know it. And sorry for your letter which is in Tamil because nobody can read it in our project. But I know that God loves us very much and taking care. Thank you so much for Valentine card, stickers, and blank card. I love you very much. Take care.


With Love,
Kalpesh

I made the same mistake again. Tamil! Haha.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Kayla,


Grettings to you in the sweetest name of our Savior Jesus Christ. How are you and your family? I hope and pray that you are doing well. It's very hot here. Is it hot there nowadays? I received your letter before Easter. Thank you so much for writing about Easter and your encouraging words. Really, God sent his one and only son in the world to save each and every person. Jesus was beaten and hung on a cross for our sins, he was buried in tomb and one the third day, He was alive again. He has risen from the dead! I was in the darkness but I find light, I was hungry but get bread of life, I was thirsty but get water of life. I heard the verse "I am the way, the truth, and the life," but didn't understand it, now I realize what it is. I am very grateful to Compassion, you, and my project teachers for showing right way to my life. Thanks a lot for you doing everything for me.


With Love,
Kalpesh

________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Friend Kayla,


Greetings to you in the sweet and loving name of Lord Jesus Christ. I receive your letter and I am very glad to know about you and your family and your hobbies. But I want to know, what is clarinet?  I like to draw pictures, playing cricket and marbles, and writing. My favorite subject is Marathi in school. We are five members in our family, mom, sister, two brothers, and me. But, I am staying with uncle and aunt and also my younger sister is staying with another uncle. and my mom and brothers are staying other place. Thank you so much for your love and support. I am praying for your health and teaching job.


Your Friend,
Kalpesh

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Kayla ,


Greetings to you in the sweet and loving name of Jesus Christ. Praise the Lord! Once again, I get the opportunity to share with you. I am very glad to receive your letter with picture of ship on dock, the other picture shows forest and waterfall in the snow and a postcard of beetles and stickers. I recieve one letter at a time, sometimes two, but this time I received six letters at a time. Thank you so much for pictures, stickers, and for writing me. Also thanks for a lot of your love and prayers for us. May God bless you.


With Love,
Kalpesh

2 comments:

  1. WOW! How strange to get that many at once.....makes me wonder what happened to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely really strange! I'm glad they all made it to me though. I just can't believe I've gotten 7 letters, especially since I've only been his correspondent sponsor for five months!

      Delete