Adsense

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tie-Dye For A Cause

Hey everyone! I have some exciting news. I have started a business!

As a way to help fundraise my trip to Sierra Leone I'm going to start selling tie-dye t-shirts and socks. Right now, my "store" has three medium shirts and five pairs of socks. I have ordered more white t-shirts and they are coming in the mail this week. I will have more shirts up by the end of the week.

I am selling shirts in S, M, L, and XL. All shirts are in Men's sizes. Shirts will be $10 each.

I am selling socks in Women's One Size Fits All (Sizes 4-10). Socks are $5 a pair.

All shipping is included in the price.

I feel like I should let everyone know that today was my first attempt at tie-dyeing socks. I admit that this first batch of socks is pretty rough looking, but most of them are still rather appealing. I'm going to do some practicing with what kind of brand of socks I buy and see if I can get them looking better.

I'm pretty darn good at tie-dyeing t-shirts though, if I do say so myself.

Check it out! Tie Dye For A Cause.

If you're not interested in buying any clothing, but still would like to help donate towards my trip, you can do so using the Chip-In box at the top of this, and the other, blog.

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! I looked at the shirts and I have to say, you are great at tie-dying! The shirts are soo pretty. Maybe you could post about them on Our Compassion, so that more people can hear about them. They might be interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on putting the blog on OC, but I'm waiting until I have shirts in every size. I'm getting a shipment of t-shirts this week. I hope to have them all made by Friday.

      Delete