Adsense

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Photos of Celeste (Lots of Them!)

As you guys know, my lovely friend Amanda over at Our Comapssion Adventure went to Honduras and she visited a ton of newly sponsored children. In that mix was my beautiful 10 year old Celeste. She went on this trip with Compassion and a group of amazing people. A smaller group of these amazing people got to go on a home visit to my Celeste's home. They took so many beautiful picutres.

Up until today, I've been keeping these pictures off of blog because I wasn't really ready to share them with the whole world quite yet. But, today is the day. I did not go on this trip and I did not take any of these pictures. I wish I could give credit where credit is due, but I'm honestly not sure who took what picture. But, I do have a feeling they aren't going to care that I'm sharing them.

Photos: Activate!

 

The Welcoming Committee at the Project


Beautiful Dancers


The Project's Worship Band


The Project's Pastor


A Projection of Their Dream Project


Celeste's Home. With her Grandmother, Brother, and Other Family Members


Celeste with her Grandmother in their Kitchen


Cooking Lunch on their Stove


Lunch!


Their Drinking Water. I think it's collected when it rains. I'm worried about it sitting out all the time and getting stagnent.


Celeste and her Cute Puppy!


Celeste with the Gift of Food she was Given


How Precious is She?!



Amanda and all of the beautiful children she was able to find sponsors for before her trip. Look at this group of cuties! Also...Celeste is super tall, haha.




I don't think I could be more in love if I tried.





2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!

    That is wonderful that they were able to go to her home and take photos for you. That is one thing I am always curious about, but rarely get to see any photos of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. It's interesting to see how our sponsored children live.

      Delete