Adsense

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sagitaria's Birthday Gift

My dear Sagitara will be turning 9 on December 2nd, in three months. I put together a birthday gift for her that I'm hoping she will love.



I centered everything around a flower and butterfly theme because I think it's just so cute, haha.

Here's what I sent her:

 
 
I sent a letter on the Compassion stationary so I could send her some birthday money. Then I also sent her some pretty flower paper, a butterfly card, a flower envelope, and some flower/butterfly stickers. I also sent her a postcard that lists all of the names that Jesus goes by in the bible. I thought it was super cute.
 
Here's to hoping she's a girly girl! If not, she's going to hate this, haha. 

3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely gift... and I think she will definitely love it, whether she's a "girly" girl or not!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a precious gift, you are a wonderful sponsor! Glad I found your blog. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely gift...i think a simple gift for birth day is a gift card put into Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete