Adsense

Friday, July 26, 2013

Two Weeks

Last November, I signed up for a sponsor tour to Honduras. Honestly, that day feels like it was just a few days ago. Time has flown by! 

In November, I was worried about how I was going to raise the money for this trip. But, with God, all things are possible and over a surprisingly short amount of time, the trip was completely paid off. 

Now, I will be traveling to Honduras in just two weeks. I can't believe it. 

Two weeks until I get to hug this precious little lady: 


At this point, I have no idea if she's going to look the same, or completely different, than she does in this picture. It'll be a mystery!

As excited I am to meet Celeste, I am also so excited for the full morning we get to spend with the kids at HO-372. It'll be a morning just full of play. Art, jump rope, playing ball, playing card games, blowing bubbles, painting nails, and many, many smiles. I feel as if God has given me my deep love for playing with children for this trip, and for other trips in the future. I feel like I have literally been created for moments such as these. I can not wait! 

I only have a few things left to buy for the trip. I need to get a swimsuit, some bug spray, and some weather appropriate clothes. I figure I won't want to be wearing jeans in the Honduras heat. There will be a weekend shopping spree! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I can't wait to hear about your trip upon your return!! And to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete