Adsense

Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Letter Full of Answers from Sagitaria

I was happy to see a letter from Sagitaria in the mail today. And just yesterday her photo updated. It's been an exciting couple of days full of Sagitargia. Haha.

This letter is pretty much two pages of her answering questions that I've answered her. Unfortunately, I don't remember what some of the questions are that I asked and I can't seem to figure it out by the answers she gave. Haha. Oh well. I'll make some guesses and see what I can come up with.

This letter was written at the end of May.



________________________________________________________________________________


 Dear Kayla, 


Shalom mama Kayla. How are you there? I'm fine here. 

Praise God, last month my friends and I in project celebrated Easter. I was so happy. 

I'll answer your questions: 

1. Someone was angry at me (I think she is answering "What makes you sad?")

2. Yes, I did it because I want them to be happy. (Maybe she is answering "Did you do well on your tests?")

3. I once heard about Noah when he made the ark (I told her the story of Noah)

4. I have seen a rainbow after the rain (I asked her if she's ever seen a rainbow)

5. My parents are a farmer and a fisherman (I asked what her parents did for jobs)

6. I'm so happy to have many siblings (I asked her what it was like having so many siblings)

7. 3 brothers, 3 sisters (I knew she had 6 siblings, I asked if they were brothers or sisters)

8. We like to help parents in the field (I asked how she helps her family at home)

Thank you, mama Kayla, for your letters and pictures. 

Shalom. God bless you. 

Sagitaria



Sagitaria drew me a picture of two men playing badminton. Love it!



________________________________________________________________________________

5 comments:

  1. Awwww this is so adorable and I already told you that on facebook, but I'm writing it here too because it's cute enough to warrant 2x the "awww".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and telling me here too!

      Delete
  2. She is sooo adorable! I love her drawing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, she is absolutely adorable! Hard to believe she'll be turning 10 at the end of this year. She looks so young in her picture.

      Delete
  3. That's so fun that Sagitaria tried to answer all your questions!! I sometimes run into the same problem when my kids answer questions vaguely and I can't remember what I asked!! But all the same, it's always encouraging when they try!!

    ReplyDelete