Adsense

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pre-Trip Letter from Celeste!

I was absolutely ecstatic to receive a letter from Celeste today! I was hoping that I would get a letter from her before going on my trip. It didn't even matter to me what this letter said, I was just (selfishly, maybe) hoping to hear from her to before I go to see her, maybe as a way to solidify our good relationship. I don't really know.

But, this letter did say something just wonderful. She told me more about her family and her interests. She also said something that makes me even more excited to see her. I will put that part of her letter in bold so it stands out.

This is love.


________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Dear Sponsor,                                                          April 13th, 2013

I hope you are healthy and your family too. 

I will tell you some things we do when a tooth falls out. (I asked all of my kids if they had customs for lost teeth). We do not place it under out pillow, but we throw it on the roof. My cousin had a hamster and the hamster had its own house. My dad made it so it could live there. The hamster would take our fallen teeth and place them in his next and when we look at him he would seem so funny, but sadly, the hamster died and we felt sad. His name was Ponchito because he was fatty. (I looked it up, Ponchito is a cute way to say "tummy"). He was very nice and we do miss him here. 

When the leaves fall it looks very nice. My sister Vicky and I go to the lake to take pictures in a boat my brother Antonio was using and Vicky was taking pictures. Vicky takes pictures of one of my favorite seasons, summer, because our dad takes us to the beach and CDC also takes us to different places where we can swim and see animals and we have a lot of fun with our friends and tutors. It is very nice to go swim with them, thanks to God. Summer is one of the nicest seasons. 

The places I have visited are very nice where my dad has taken us, but none of them have had a tower. But, the landscape is very nice. I have also been where my aunt lives, far from the town. Places I would like to visit is where you live, it looks very nice. Also, my biggest dream is to meet you in person and your family too. 

My dad says that I can study and work so I can go. My dad's work sends him to different places that are far away from my town. My dad works in San Pedro Sula and I am happy that he works. I only know that my mom works at a hotel. Sometimes she sends us money for things like shoes and clothes. 

Well, I say goodbye with cordial greeting and may God guard you and your family in your trips. 

Celeste

________________________________________________________________________________

Her biggest dream is to meet me. One of my biggest dreams is to meet her. I have a feeling we're going to have a great time together! 





8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful letter! I'm so excited for the two of you to meet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am beyond excited! The trip is in just one month. I'm getting pretty antsy!

      Delete
  2. I'm excited for you too! Dreams coming true....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that dreams are coming true, for her and for me.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful letter!!! Your Celeste sounds like a precious little girl!!!! How fun that she is going to have her dream come true soon!!! And I loved how she shared about losing teeth and her hamster!!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the hamster story too! I wasn't expecting it at all. I've heard of the custom of throwing lost teeth on the roof as a way to bring good blessings upon the household. I love that they gave their teeth to the hamster instead. So cute.

      Delete
  4. awww I asked most my kids about the tooth thing too, but I love this answer best :) The hamster thing is so cute. How detailed :)

    ReplyDelete