Adsense

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tales of Child Sponsorship Facebook Page!

Like I said, I now have a facebook page!

Check it out! Tales of Child Sponsorship Page.

I created this page for a few reasons. One reason was to get to know my blog readers. Let's be real, it's fun to see how many views my blog has each day, but, it's no fun to not get to know who's reading. Unless people leave a comment, I have no idea who has stopped by for a visit. I want to know you guys!

Another reason was to get my blog readers. Yes, I know this may sound like a selfish goal, but it's really not. The more people that read my blog, the more people get to hear about the great things that Compassion does. I want the whole world to know about how wonderful sponsoring children is!

Yet another reason for this page is for everyone to have a singular place to get together. A place to talk, to interact, to share their love of sponsoring children, to meet new friends. If you're like me, you don't have any friends "in real life" who sponsor children and anybody you try to talk to it about seems put off or unsure that it's a good idea or a worthy cause. It's always nice to talk to somebody who feels the same way as you do about something, especially when it's a common passion for Compassion.

Lastly, and probably the most important reason I created a Facebook page is to get more children sponsored. Anytime I receive a packet from Compassion, I will post the pictures and information of the child in my "Children Needing Sponsors" photo album. I'm hoping to see many children sponsored through my page! It would be amazing to see God move through this page.

Currently, I have 6 children posted in this album of children who need sponsors. All of these children have been waiting 8-10 months for a sponsor. I encourage you to visit the album and pray for these children. Maybe you're even meant to sponsor one of them!

I hope to see you on my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment