Adsense

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Touching Thursday (IN860 Little Boy Edition)

As you can probably tell, I've grabbed onto the Compassion project IN860 with both my hands and my heart and I'm not going to let go of it. I just don't like the idea of any child living in a red light disctrict. Who know what kind of horrible things they see just walking around their community. Sex workers everywhere, most likely drugs around every corner, women being treated horribly and young girls being sex trafficked each day. Ugh.

By sponsoring one of these boys for just $38 a month, you can provide him with healthy food, clean water, proper healthcare, and a wonderful education that will fill both his mind and his spirit. With these advantages, these boys can escape their communities and lift themselves up out of poverty. Please help them!

At top of the 5 packets I have from this project of 5 handsome young men, I also searched the website and found some little boys from the project too.

I just had to share them!

 
Oh my tiny cuteness! This is Soyal. He is 3 years old. His birthday is January 1st. At home, he helps by carrying water (a 3 year old having to carrying water. Heartbreaking) and cleaning. Soyal lives with his father and mother. His father is sometimes employed as a laborer and his mother maintains the home. Art, running, and playing group games are Soyal's favorite things to do. He attends preschool where his performance is average. To sponsor Soyal, visit his page here.

 
 
Vanayak has been sponsored too!
 

 
 
Rohit has been sponsored! I hope this little boy is loved beyond measure.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment