Adsense

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Speaking of India...

I received another letter from my dear Kalpesh! It's only been two weeks since his last letter. Kalpesh has been averaging 2-3 letters each month. I'm just so amazed and we are really getting to know each other. The letter isn't dated, but I'm guessing he wrote it sometime in late April or early May.

In the letter I sent, I wrote to him about a trip I took to Chicago to visit a friend. I sent him a picture that my friend and I took in the reflection in the famous "bean" there. He apparantly wants to know much more about it.

Here's his letter...

 
 
Dear Kayla,
 
Greetings to you in the sweetest name of Lord Jesus Christ. I am very glad to receive your letter with wonderful pictures which you sent for me. I like it very much. One thing you wrote the mirror is very large, but actually how much large is it? Other you asked, is it ice skating in India? I don't know about it but I see it in the bielims (?) and listen about it. One more thing, nowadays we have summer vacations and our school will reopen on 2nd week of June and coming academic year I will go to 5th grade. Please pray for my study.
 
 
With Love,
Kalpesh
 
 
Such a sweetheart! He's so inquisitive and I have a feeling he is a very intelligent and good student. It looks like my response letter to him is going to be telling him more about the giant bean in Chicago. I'm going to find a picture of it from above so he can see how big it really is compared to all of the people around it.
 
Can't wait!
 
*Update* After posting this entry, I called Compassion to find out if I had any letters on the way to me from my sponsored kids. I do. It turns out that I have four letters coming to me...all from Kalpesh! I'm just amazed on how much he loves to write. I have a regular pen pal on my hands! The woman I talked to from Compassion told me that they received a letter from him on the 22nd, the 24th, the 27th, and the 29th. They are all in the U.S, so be on the lookout for many letters posts about Kalpesh coming up!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment