Adsense

Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm an Advocate!

As of 10:00 p.m, just tonight, I am officially an Advocate with Compassion International!

I filled out all of the forms and answered all the questions about a week ago. Tonight was my "adovcate orientation."

Basically, I talked to very nice woman for an hour and she walked me through the website (which I already know all about) and she taught me some things about Compassion that I didn't know. I learned how to order child packets (!!!) and materials and where to go if I have questions and need coaching.

I'm just amazed. A month ago, I was even thinking about becoming an advocate and now I am one!

I think God has some amazing things planned for me. I hope I am able to find many sponsors for many children.

I pray that God shows me the way to the right sponsors for each child.

Now that I'm an official advocate with Compassion, I'm even more excited about working the Willow Creek event on Thursday and Friday! I am just praying that I am able to reach some people and to lead them to sponsor children.

I'm just in love with where my life is going.

Now, it's 10:30 and I need to get my bags packed and get myself to bed because I'm going to Texas tomorrow. It'll only take a bus ride and two airplanes to get there, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment