Adsense

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Double the Intro Letters

Over the last week of February, I received two intro letters from two of my kids.

I'll start off from the "first" letter from my boy Erick. As you may remember, back in October, I received a letter from Erick, but it was a letter that was written to his previous sponsor, so it wasn't really a letter for me. Plus, today's letter is an actual intro letter, which are always fun to read. These intro letters always have such great information in them.

Erick is 14 years old and lives in Honduras. His letter is dated February 15th, 2017.

________________________________________________________________________________


1. I want to tell you that I live with: My Grandmother Alicia and my siblings Iobery, Jeny, and Marbella. 

2. Near to my house, there is: A Church 

3. My favorite food is: Chinese rice 

4. My house is located in: The Cofradia Colony, Danli, Honduras. 

Dear Kayla, 

I thank God for your life and for sponsoring me. I'm fourteen years old. I live in a beautiful colony. I like animals. I have a dog named Africa. Do you love animals? Where do you live? My country is called Honduras and it is a bit warm. It is cold sometimes and very hot other times, but I like it. I am in 7th grade and I ask you to pray that I will do well in my studies this year. Please pray for my family, that they will always be well. I say goodbye with affection. 

Erick Romero

_______________________________________________________________________________

The other letter I share with you today is from Yahoska. I was just assigned to begin writing to her last August and she is set to graduate from her Compassion project in April. This will maybe be the only letter I receive from her, but I can only hope that my letters to her have been encouraging to her, as she finishes up her time with Compassion. 

Yahoska is 17 years old and lives in Nicaragua. She wrote this letter on December 6th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Esteemed Sponsor Kayla, 

I want to thank you for sponsoring me. I would like to know so much about you and the things you like. I finished 10th grade and next year, I am going to graduate, if God wills. My mom sells Vigoron (A typical food made of yucca, pork rind, and salad) and Pinolillo (A typical drink made of corn, cinnamon, and cacao). I help her to sell to be able to have more income for our house expenses. Christmas is coming and here in the project, they already bought our Christmas gifts. I was able to buy me a shirt and a very pretty watch. Thank you so much for supporting me. My mom cooks at home and my older siblings come to our house, along with their children, to eat a delicious chicken. How do you celebrate Christmas Eve along with your family? I wish you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. I look forward for you to pray for my family, so that God keeps us united. 

With Love,
Yahoska

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment