Adsense

Sunday, March 5, 2017

First Sunday Advocate: March 2017

I am having a hard time believing that is already March. The past two months of 2017 have just flown by, for me. How about you?

I have a list of kiddos to share with you today. Since I listed all boys last month, I decided to choose all girls this month. All of these precious girls are waiting for a sponsor to love them and encourage them through letters. All of these girls attend a project that one of my kids attends. In parentheses next to each child's information is the name of my child who also attends that project. If you are interested in reading letters from the child from that project and/or learning more about the project information I know, you can click on that child's picture in the sidebar, to be taken to everything I've written about them.

Under each child is a link to their page, where you can learn more about them and also sponsor them.





























No comments:

Post a Comment