Adsense

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

A Little Bit About School from Zenebu

I received my very first letter from Zenebu. I was so happy to receive it as it had been over six months since I first started writing to her, with no letter from her. I am definitely glad to read some of her thoughts. This letter is written on the My School template. I always enjoy learning a bit more about what my kids' school lives look like.

Zenebu is 6 years old and lives in Ethiopia. Her letter is dated February 8th, 2017.

________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Kayla, 

1. I am in: 1st Grade

2. My school is 1 km from my house. 

3. I get to school: On Foot

4. It takes me: 20 minutes

5. My school uniform is the color: Black

6. My favorite school teacher's name is: Mestawet 

7. My favorite subject is: Language 

My Prayer Request: Pray for my family and education

Thank the sponsor if child has received a gift: A blanket was bought for me with the money you sent for Christmas. 

Anything special the child wants to share: She said she is in 1st grade and goes to Tokuma School. 

_________________________________________________________________________________ 



No comments:

Post a Comment