Adsense

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Letters From Five Chatty Girls

You often hear me talk about my little boys, my big boys, my teen and young adult boys on my blog. Yes, it is true that I have more boys than girls in my sponsorship family. 

However, I have the pleasure to write to and get to know 25 beautiful girls from all around the world. Just like my boys, my girls write wonderful letters and I have received a slew of them over the last week. This will be another long post, as I share five letters with you. From youngest to oldest: 

First up, a letter from little Nicol. Her letter is written on the template titled How I Have Fun. 

Nicol is 4 years old and lives in Colombia. Her letter is dated February 7th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________



1. During free time, I like to: Watch TV and play with dolls. 

2. My favorite activity is: Painting

3. When I am outside, I like to: Go to the river 

4. When I am inside, I like to: Sing and pray 

5. I usually play with: My brother and my friends. 

6. When I am bored I like to: Be alone 

7. One fun thing I like to do is: Play in water 


Thank you for the letters you sent her. Her family is happy and grateful and your letters are beautiful. She liked to hear that you have a big family. May God keep you. We are praying for you. Nicol sends you a kiss and a big hug. She wants to share this verse with you: Jeremiah 31:3-7. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Onto a letter from my very newest girl. I wasn't expecting to hear from her this soon, so that was a lovely surprise. And this letter was written less than three weeks ago! She wrote on the All About Me template. I'm a bit confused on her parents' names...

Marilyn is 7 years old and lives in El Salvador. Her letter is dated March 14th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________



1. My natural parents or guardians are: Santos and Santos. 

2. My favorite game is: Softball 

3. The color of my hair is: Black

4. My birthday is: December 15th, 2009. 

5. My brothers and sisters names are: Nelson and Evelin 

6. My favorite things are: Dolls

7. I live in the: Countryside 

8. My favorite food is: Beans and Cheese 

9. My favorite color is: Blue 

Dear Kayla, 

Marilyn greets you with care and hopes you are enjoying many blessings from our Creator. When she grows up, she wishes to be a nurse. She likes to go to the project very much. Her favorite bible story is about Abraham being put to the test. Her favorite subject is Science. Goodbye and she wishes you write again soon. She wishes you many blessings. 



________________________________________________________________________________

Now a letter from Jhayra. I get a sense that her and I had a bit of a slow start when it came to letters getting started, but now I have received two in one month! 

Jhayra is 10 years old and lives in Peru. Her letter was written on February 15th, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Godmother Kayla, 

I greet you in the name of Jesus. Thank you for the photo, the letter, The Father's Love Letter, and for the Christmas card. I am glad that you take care of the kids. Surely you are talking to them about the word of God. Are you married? Surely God will give you a son or daughter. The Father's Love Letter was very beautiful. The texts were very beautiful. Thanks for the coloring pages you sent to me. I will cut them out and paint them and use them to decorate my room. I know it will look very cute. On the Christmas tree, I decorated many things. I tell you that I am at Baley Academy. I am on vacation, playing with my neighbors and attending the project. It is the month of February. I end with a strong hug and kiss. 

Jhayra

_________________________________________________________________________________

I am so happy to receive this letter from Ayling. I have been faithfully writing to her since the end of August and this is the very first letter I am receiving from her! I think that she is still getting me confused with her previous correspondent sponsor because she is asking me about my boyfriend, even though I have told her that I am single Oh well. We'll get there! 

Ayling is 10 years old and is from Nicaragua. Her letter is dated October 5th, 2016. I have no idea what took it so long to get here!

________________________________________________________________________________


Hello Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

Receive greetings from Ayling. May God bless you. She says she is grateful to you for your sponsorship and photos. She wants to tell you that she went to celebrate birthdays last month and she spent them great at the pool. She says that she already has Jesus in her heart as John 1:12 says. She says that she has her Easter celebration in April. Her family and she go to church to commemorate the death of Jesus. She would like to know what bible story you liked when you were a little girl. Since when were you dating your boyfriend? She asks you to pray for her studies and her family. She prays for you. She fondly says goodbye. Her teacher Jaqueline helped her write this letter. 



_________________________________________________________________________________

And the last letter of the day is from Faith, who I call my grumpy-faced girl. Every photo I've received of her, so far, has her making an pretty sour face. I think it's adorable. :) 

Faith is 11 years old and lives in Kenya. Her letter was written March 4th, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________



Much Greetings My Dear Sponsor, 

It is my hope that God has been protecting you. I am fine with my family members. God has been our helper. I am happy to inform you that I received your letter that you sent to me. I was very pleased for you remembering me. I thank God for how far he has taken me. We are almost towards the end of the first term of Grade 6. I am happy that I am doing well. Keep on praying for me so that I can continue doing well. I pass my warm greetings to your family members and friends. I love you very much. 

Faith



_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment