Adsense

Friday, March 24, 2017

Double the Love from Bolivia

I have two wonderful boys in Bolivia, one little guy, one big guy. I love them both dearly and they write great letters. I will share both of those letters with you today.

I'll start with my little guy, Rodrigo. Little Man wrote on the My Project template.

Rodrigo is 6 years old. He wrote this letter on February 14th, 2017.

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. My Project's Name is: Pueblo Nuevo 

2. The number of children in my project is: 380

3. In my classroom there are 72 children. 

4. I get to my project by: Walking

5. My favorite activity to do at my project is: Do Homework 

Dear Sponsor, 

I greet you in the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Rodrigo's tutor. My name is Paul. He wants to tell you that school started and he is excited to go back and see his friends. I say goodbye with a huge hug. Please pray for his mom and dad and his studies. 

Love, 
Paul & Rodrigo 

________________________________________________________________________________

Now the letter from my older guy, Jhon. Towards the end of the year, he will graduate from his Compassion project. I thank God for every letter from him these days. Each one means so much to me. 

Jhon is 18 years old. His letter is dated February 17th, 2017. 

________________________________________________________________________________



Hello Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I greet you with the love of Jesus Christ. Thank you for the letters. At the center, I was the one with the most letters. I would like to have the whole day to go and play soccer with my friends and the evening to be with my family. My favorite fruit is apple. I do not have a favorite vegetable, but I do like lettuce. The best gift I have received is this life that God gave me. On sunny days, I like to go to the pool. I pray before going to bed. If I were invisible for a day, I would go to a candy store and it all the candy, haha. May God bless you. 

With Love,
Jhon

_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment