Adsense

Thursday, December 22, 2011

My First Lost Child

Today I logged onto my Compassion account to look at my correspondent children.

My handsome young man, Freily Mateo is no longer there.

The Compassion office is closed until Tuesday for Christmas so I will not be able to call them about him until then. However, I know that this means that I am no longer his correspondent sponsor. This could mean two things. 1. His financial sponsor decided to write him again or 2. He has left the program.

I am praying with all of my heart that it's the first option. I have only been his correspondent sponsor a little over a month, but I have never received a letter from him. I did write him about four letters and I hope that maybe he'll still get those. I even sent him one tonight, before I checked my account.

Even though I haven't received anything about him except for his picture, it still hurts a little bit.

I'm not going to take his picture off of my account until somebody from Compassion tells me that he is officially not in my life anymore.

1 comment:

  1. No matter how long you've had the children, Its never fun. The other possibility is the financial sponsor is no longer sponsoring the child. In that case Compassion will give you the option to pick up the sponsorship. Merry Christmas Kayla :)

    ReplyDelete