Adsense

Monday, December 26, 2011

The Day After Christmas

I meant to post this yesterday and I just never got around to it.

This Christmas has been a good one. In my family, we do not give each other money or gift cards because we think it's more thoughtful to pick things out for each person.

Believe me, if I could have, I would have asked for money to spend on my sponsored children.

But, I got the next best thing! I got almost 40 large envelopes to mail things to my kiddos. I also got two bags full of 3D stickers to send to them, and to use in my classroom.

My grandma did send me money and I fully intend on using it to buy clothes for my two WV boys. I'm going to head to Walmart/Target to see what kinds of clearance clothing they have.

I love spending money on my kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment