Adsense

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Gifts to Honduras!

Over the years, I've had several opportunities to send gift bags to my sponsored children, through those that are going on a sponsor tour to one of the countries. Buying items for my kids and packing them into a bag NEVER gets old. It is always so much fun to scan the aisles at the store for things that my kids will like. I always try to picture my kids receiving their gifts and feeling so joyful. As I don't have the means to visit my kids on a trip, being able to show my love through these gifts is such a blessing.

There is a trip to Honduras coming up in October and I had the opportunity to pack up bags for my two teenagers, Celeste and Carlos. I thought I would have a hard time finding things for them, since they are now too old for toys, but it wasn't hard at all. It was fun! Here are the gifts that I bought:


Celeste is receiving an orange tote bag, a washcloth (the box is soap, but it didn't fit in the final bag), a 300 piece puzzle, purple pencil carrier, pens, pencils, pencil sharpeners, notebook, calculator, toothbrush erasers, manicure set, elastic bands, beads, colored pencils, and a clip-on LED light. 



Carlos is receiving an orange tote bag, washcloth, toothbrush, soccer socks, set of mini screwdrivers, a pencil carrier, notebook, calculator, manicure set, pencils, pens, colored pencils, erasers, pencil sharpeners, and a clip-on LED light. 



Amazingly, everything fit into their respective bags and will be mailed off later today. I can't wait to get word that Celeste and Carlos received their gifts. Maybe I'll even received a photo! (Wishful thinking). 








1 comment:

  1. It is so fun to pack gifts! I know Celeste and Carlos will love these gifts.

    ReplyDelete