Adsense

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

A New Kiddo to Love

Ever since last year, when I lost several of my correspondent children, due to a company having to stop sponsoring a large number of kids, I have been trying to get my number of children back up to the number I love writing to. It's been quite a challenge. I've lost several more kids this year and it seems like every time I get a new child, I lose another one. Such is life of a correspondent sponsor, right?

Anyway, this week, I lost one of my kiddos, Fetehalew, due to his sponsor wanting to write to him again. It's always sad to see a correspondent child go, but I think that's one of the best reasons to lose a child. In a perfect world, all financial sponsors would write to their kids frequently.

Yesterday, I received a new kiddo to write to. I am so excited to get to know him! He is just so cute. He was just enrolled into his Compassion project in May and was sponsored for the first time just two days ago. His sponsor requested a correspondent sponsor right away, so this kiddo is brand new to Compassion. He's about to find himself in a whirlwind of letters.

Meet 7 year old Bryan from Nicaragua:



No comments:

Post a Comment