Adsense

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Last Letter (Potentially) From Chintada

A little explanation on the title of this blog entry:

My lovely young man, Chintada, is 20 years old. He is set to graduate from his Compassion project in January. Between the slowdown in letters and the fact that things have been so unstable in India, I have no idea if I will hear from again. I am trying to remain hopeful that I do, but only time will tell. Maybe I'll even end up with a whole pile of letters from him that all arrive at once...or something like that.

Anyway, this letter that I got from him was written on March 29th, 2016. It took quite a long time to get to me, but it's totally worth it.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla,

Loving greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I am keeping fine with my family. I hope you are also keeping fine there. 

I am very glad to have received your letter and I came to know more about you. I saw the photo of your children (my nanny kiddos) and I am very happy to see the photos and they are very nice. 

I have done many new programs, such has "How to Face Interviews", "Safe Drinking Water", and "Vocational Skill Visit". I have learnt many new programs through the project. It is helping my future. It is the summer season going on and we are feeling very hot here. We are getting some fruits, such as mango, jack fruit, and cashews, etc, in our area. 

Please pray for my future and my family. Especially keep on praying for me learning tailoring, for me to complete and have success in tailoring. I am also praying for your family everyday. My family is very happy with what I have been doing for my future. My favorite game is volleyball. Do you like volleyball? 

Thanks,
Chintada




________________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment