Adsense

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Touching Thursday: Super Long Waiting Kids

It's time to jump back into my Touching Thursday posts after a short break last week.

This week, I want to share three kids with you that have been waiting a REALLY long time for a sponsor. And it really surprises me that kids this cute haven't been scooped up and sponsored. Please take a look at their photos and information and prayerfully considering sponsoring one of them. Maybe it could be a special Christmas present for your family! A way to give back for the holidays.


 
12-22-12 Rajesh is no longer on the website. He may have been sponsored, or, because he was on the website so long, he may have been taken down by Compassion to attempt to find him a sponsor in another way. I'm praying for him.
 
 
 
Stella has been sponsored!
 
 
 
Joset has been sponsored! I wish I knew who sponsored him because I would love to be able to bring him a gift next summer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment