Adsense

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy 8th Birthday Kwizera!

Today, the baby of my Compassion family, Kwizera, turns 8 years old. I suppose he's not really a baby, haha.

I was only assigned Kwizera has a correspondent child about two months ago, and I haven't received a letter from him yet, but I dearly love him. He is just so cute! And he's from an absolute wonderful project in Rwanda.

So, here's to Kwizera:


Dear Kwizera,

Happy 8th birthday, little one. You are certainly a handsome boy with your serious face and your dress shirt on in your picture. I wonder if you dress this nicely all the time or if it was a special picture day outfit.

I think of you often. I have your picture on my fridge and I look at it everyday. I have memorized every little detail of it. It's such a blessing that we get to be a part of each others' lives. Only God knows if we will have a short relationship or a long one, but I pray that each day we have each other is blessed and special.

I absolutely love writing letters to you. It's fun to think about what kinds of things you may like that I can send you. Things with sports, cars, superheros, animals, etc. I have sent you a variety of things hoping that you will write me telling me which you things you like the best.

I can't wait to get to know you more!

I pray that your birthday is wonderful! I pray that your family makes this day special for you and that you are happy and healthy.

Love,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment