Adsense

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Touching Thursday

Another week, another three beautiful children that are looking for sponsors.


5-12-12. Miriam has been sponsored! Another beautiful child has a new friend and hope for a new life. God Bless you sweet girl!


Carlos has been sponsored! I hope his sponsor encourages this handsome young man who is above average in school to keep up the good work!


Dawens has been sponsored! Yay!!!!




If you sponsor one of these lovely children through my blog, please let me know in the comments. I like to send new sponsors, that sponsor after seeing a child on my blog, some stationary, stickers, and other fun things to send to their child. Writing is a super important part of sponsoring a child, and I want to encourage you to write to your new child. Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment