Adsense

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Touching Thursday: Teenager Edition

God has given me a heart for older kids. That's just the way it is. Many people like to sponsor younger kids, so they can watch them grow up over the span of many years. I get this. I really do. The first kid I sponsored was only 5 years old when I started sponsoring him. However, lately, I've been paired up with and lead to many older kids and I have found out that they write amazing letters! They are old enough to write them themselves and they share many more details. Also, they typically have a career goal in mind and it's really fun to encourage them in these goals. So, for you this week, I have three lovely teenagers. Want to sponsor them?


4-27-12 Weli has been sponsored! Praise God!


4-27-12. Willinton has been sponsored too! I think somebody must have done a search for teenage boys because both Willi and Weli were sponsored at the same time. I am so happy for the person who did that!


4-18-12 Beautiful Pamela has been sponsored. What a wonderful gift for a young teenage girl!





If you choose to sponsor one of these children, please let me know in a message. I would love to send you some stationary and other fun things to start off your written letter relationship with your child!  

No comments:

Post a Comment