Adsense

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Three Letter Tuesday (On a Wednesday): Volume 15

Well, this week is getting away from me. I didn't even remember that yesterday was Tuesday. And it's going on 10:00 on Wednesday, but I still wanted to get this post out. I could have skipped it and started back up next week, but then my volume numbers would be off. Oh well. I made it 14 weeks without a mistake. I think that's pretty impressive. ;)

Here are three letters:

First up, a nice letter from Jhoyra, who is responding to some of the things that I've written to her.

Jhoyra is from Peru and just turned 12, though she was 11 years old when this letter was written. Her letter is dated August 23rd, 2018.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I thank you for the letters and the pictures with the stories you sent me. I do know the story of Pinocchio because they told it to me when I was small child. It is a reflection story. Also the story of Jack and the Beanstalk had a nice message. Thank you for the stories you share with me. I had my school break. I traveled to San Ramon city, in the jungle, with my mom and my relatives. I also thank you for the picture of Yeidys. She looks pretty. We share some of the same things. Like her, I also go to church every Sunday. I promise I am going to pray for Yeidys. What sports does she like? I ask for your prayers for me and my family. I say goodbye with a hug. 

Jhoyra

________________________________________________________________________________

This next letter is from my girl Emanise. She is in her final year in secondary school and it appears that's it's all that's on her mind. I can remember my last year of high school It pretty much IS all I thought about. 

Emanise is 18 years old, lives in Haiti, and wrote this letter on August 27th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I am so pleased every time I get to write to you. How are you, your health, and your activities? As for me, everything is going well with Jesus. I want to thank you for your support and your thoughts of me. This year, I am promoted to grade 13. Please remember to pray for me so that God will increase my intelligence and I can have a successful school year. I will be praying for you as well. Thank you for the letter and the picture you sent to me. Thanks for the story you told me. I really liked it because it contained moral lessons. 

Emanise

_______________________________________________________________________________

Last up is a letter from one of my newbies. It is from my Raibel. He is writing to me on the My Favorite Sport template. 

Raibel is 7 years old and lives in the Dominican Republic. He wrote this letter on September 11th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. The sport I play most is: Baseball 

2. My favorite team is: Aguilas 

3. I practice my favorite sport on: A court at the park 

4. I play my favorite sport with: My friends 

5. My favorite sport player is: 

Hello Dear Kayla, 

May God bless you a lot in a special way. I write on behalf of Raibel. He is doing well, thanks a lot to you praying for him. He loves you and he prays for you and your family. Please pray that God protects him and his family. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment