Adsense

Friday, October 26, 2018

Five Letter Friday: Volume 19

Friday, Friday, eh?

The preschoolers wore me out today.

I came home from school and promptly fell asleep.

Now it's time to blog some sweet letters from some sweet kiddos.

We'll begin with a letter from Dagim. He didn't have too much to say, but every letter from every child is always such a gift.

Dagim is 10 years old, lives in Ethiopia, and his letter is dated September 12th, 2018.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

My family and I are very well. I thank you so much for your support. I'm so happy. I love your story. At the project, I learned good knowledge about obeying. I will soon start 6th grade education. Please pray for me. Thanks for the Pinocchio story. Please pray for my academic excellence. I would be happy if you write another letter. I love you so much. I wish you all the best. 

Dagim

________________________________________________________________________________

The next letter is from Prity. I always love when my kiddos ask me about my "activities". I think sometimes kids forget that a lot of adults don't really have "activities". I pretty much go to work and then come home. Every day. ;) 

Prity is 9 years old and lives in Indonesia. Her letter is dated September 25th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dearest Sister Kayla, 

How are you doing? I really hope that you and your family are doing well and that you're all healthy, just like me. I'd like very much for you to keep supporting me. I keep going to school and then I help my parents with cleaning after school. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I go to the project. Please keep praying for me to remain healthy and do my activities well What are your activities now? Thank you so much for your letters. I always get excited to keep in touch with you. That's all for now. May Jesus continue to bless us all. 

Much Love,
Prity

_________________________________________________________________________________

Now we'll hear from Daniel, who lives in the jungle of Ecuador. He is writing to me on the letter template titled My Hobbies and Pets. 

Daniel is 8 years old and he wrote this letter on September 18th, 2018. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. My favorite hobby is: Playing hide and seek 

2. I enjoy by hobby with: My neighbor 

3. Do you have a pet?: Yes, a dog 

4. It's name is: Chiripa 

5. I practice my hobby: Every day 

6. Please pray for: My parents and their jobs

7. I want to thank you for: My school supplies and schools 

I also want to say that I love you and the weather is warm here. I love you. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

But wait, there's more! 

Up next, a letter from Maria. She is such a wonderful girl. I'm so glad to know her. 

Maria is 14 years and lives in Brazil. Her letter is dated September 13th, 2018. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Hello Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

How are you and your family? Thank God mine and I are well. There have been several interesting school projects. My tests are coming up and then high school. I'll change schools and I might not study with my friends. But I do hope to keep in touch with them. Thank you for the letter you sent to me about Jack and the Beanstalk. The pictures are so cool and help me imagine. Hugs and kisses from your sponsored child. 

Maria Eduarda 

Psalm 91:7 "A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you." 

_________________________________________________________________________________

The last letter for today comes from my girl Agness. It appears that she will soon be taking a very important exam. I wish her all the best! 

Agness is 14 years old, lives in Tanzania, and she wrote her letter on September 29th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

My hope is that you and your family are fine. Me and my family are in good health and have peace in life. Here for us, it is summer, but we are near to entering spring. When spring reaches, I like to grow maize and beans. I am doing well in my studies I am in four form. I expect to do national exams. I request you to pray to God so I can pass my exams. I'd like to thank you for the letter you sent to me. I loved the story you wrote to me It's so good. The story taught me to love children and other people. I ask you to say hello to Chloe and Gage. I pray for them to succeed in school. God bless you. 

Yours, 
Agness

_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment