Adsense

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Photos of Manna Mail Delivery Day: September 2018

Sending fun mail to my Manna boys is always such a pleasure.

But my hearts truly loves seeing photos of them receiving that mail.

During this last mailing, I was only able to send a short letter, but I sure hope it was still appreciated. I plan to send a much bigger and more fun for the upcoming Christmas letters.

Unfortunately, my boy Brayan was not at the center the day mail was handed out, so I do not have a new photo of him. But enjoy seeing my other nine handsome boys!


It's hard to tell from a photo, but my Jarlen seems to have gotten taller! 


There is just something special about Carlos. I just can't say what it is. He just seems like such a joyful, young man! 


Ivan is looking so grown up! 


I swear half the photos I have of Noel are him looking suspicious. ;) 


Angel is just the sweetest! He seems to love this style of shirt, button down with a fun pattern. I'm so happy to have found a fun one in this style, which I sent to him in his backpack. 


Levi (and his brother Yesbin) appear to have gotten haircuts! 


But they are still wearing those same shirts. I really hope the clothes they receive in the backpacks I sent fit on them. 


Antony isn't looking like a baby anymore! He is a little boy now! 


If that isn't the sweetest smile ever, I don't know what is. Defer is so adorable! 





No comments:

Post a Comment