Adsense

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Three Letter Tuesday: Volume 16

The three letters I have to share with you today are all template letters from some pretty cute, wonderful, little kiddos.

Enjoy!

The first two letters are from the same country and are the same template, so you're not seeing double.

:)

The first letter is from Sandra and she is writing to me on the My Project template.

Sandra is 6 years old, from Uganda, and she wrote her letter on September 4th, 2018.

______________________________________________________________________________


1. My project's name is: Kasoko Child Development Center 

2. I got to my project this many days a week: One

3. How far away is my project from my home: 5 km 

4. My favorite activity to do at the project is: Praising God during the devotion 

5. My favorite thing about my project teacher is: She is loving and caring 

6. When I am at my project, I typically eat: Posho & Beans 

Your child Sandra is sending you greetings. She tells me that she is very happy to write to you again. She was very happy when her teacher Lydia read to her the letter about Gage and Chloe. She promises to always pray for them to do well in school. She tells you that she is now on a school holiday and is enjoying the program at the center. She likes the good meals, singing, and playing on the swings. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Now, the same letter again, but from Joshua this time. 

Joshua also lives in Uganda. He is 5 years old and wrote this letter on August 31st, 2018. 

______________________________________________________________________________



1. My project's name is: Chekwir Child Development Center 

2. I got to my project this many days a week: Two

3. How far away is my project from my home: 1 km 

4. My favorite activity to do at the project is: Playing with my friends

5. My favorite thing about my project teacher is: The love they show him 

6. When I am at my project, I typically eat: Rice, posho, meat, beans, peas 

Hello Kayla, 

Receive greetings from Joshua. Joshua says he loves you so much and thanks for loving and supporting him all this while. He says to pray for him to stay in good health and adds that his family prays for you. He says he loves to play football with neighboring children. He wishes you the best in all you do. Bye! 

________________________________________________________________________________

The last template letter for today is from Nico and it is written on the My School template. 

Nico is 7 years old, from Indonesia, and his letter is dated August 31st, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. I am in Grade:

2. My school teacher's name is: Mrs. Herni Siwi 

3. My favorite subject in school is: Religion 

4. After school I like to: Play 

5. The colors of my school uniform are: White and Red 

Dear Sponsor, 

Peace me upon you. I'm so happy to receive and read your letter. My family and I are healthy when I write this letter. I hope the same for you and your family. Thank you for the story you told me in your letter. It's so nice and interesting! I hope you won't be bored to write a letter to me. Please pray for me to be a good and successful child. I always pray for you and your family to be blessed in the work that you do. That's all from me. Greetings and love to all of your friends! 

Love,
Nico

_______________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment