Adsense

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Three Letter Tuesday: Volume 6

It's another happy Tuesday around here as I share with you another three letters from some wonderful kids. I sure do love these posts.

The first letter I share with you is from one of the tiniest kiddos in my family, Hassan. He is writing to me on the My Project Learning template. It's so nice to see how much they teach even the littlest kids in the project. 

Hassan is 5 years old, lives in Tanzania, and he wrote this letter on June 30th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. In my project, I am learning about: God's word and cleanliness 

2. About my emotions, I have learned: The five senses 

3. About taking care of my body, I have learned: To bathe my body and wash my clothes 

4. About being polite and kind, I have learned: To play fair with my fellow children 

5. About jobs people have, I have learned: Sweeping and washing clothes 


Shalom! I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Me and my family are in very fine health. I hope that you are well in health too. I love you so much. For now, I am in nursery school and I continue well with my studies. Thanks for your love and for nurturing me. Amen. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Today's next letter comes from another precious little boy, Bryan. This is just an overall chatty letter from a sweet boy. 

Bryan is 9 years old and lives in Nicaragua. His letter is dated May 24th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Sponsor Kayla, 

It is a great joy for me to greet you today. I ask my Lord to keep my friend Kayla every day and take care of her with the great power that is in heaven. He answers all our requests. Thanks for the gift you sent me. Here in the project, I am happy to eat because there are many different types of food. Today we had fried chicken. Thank you for making all these blessings possible. I hope that Jesus blesses you a lot in your economy and your job and that everything goes well for you. Thanks for your letters. I read the story of Little Red Riding Hood and it's very nice. I liked the picture of Little Red Riding Hood too. I also read the story of the three goats and I liked when the troll wanted to eat the goats. 

With a lot of love for you,
Bryan

_________________________________________________________________________________

Lastly, a letter from Agness. She's always been one of my more brief writers, but I can just tell that she is so sweet. 

Agness is 14 years old, from Tanzania, and her letter is dated May 19th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I greet you in the name of Jesus. Today I want to thank you for the story and the good gift you sent. Thanks because I looked beautiful on my birthday and my friends attended. When will you celebrate your birthday? Thank you for the good story of the three goats named Gruff. This story teaches me to be brave. Greet Gage and Chloe. Tell them I love them so much. God bless you. 

Love,
Agness

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

No comments:

Post a Comment