Adsense

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Three Letter Tuesday: Volume 3

It's a three form letter Tuesday! Oh happy day!

The first form letter is from Nico. He is writing to me on the My Project Learning template and also comes with a lovely letter written by Nico, along with his mother. I love when family members get involved in the letter writing process. I get so many great details that way.

Nico is 7 years old, from Indonesia, and his letter is dated May 15th, 2018.

________________________________________________________________________________


1. In my project, I am learning about: Reading 

2. About taking care of my body, I have learned to: Brush my teeth 2 times a day

3. About being polite and kind, I have learned to: Say thank you

4. My favorite thing I have learned in my project is: Coloring 

Greetings in Peace Sister Kayla, 

God's love is so great upon my family and we are doing well now. I hope that you and your family are doing well too and may God continue to bless your family. I was so happy to get a letter from you again, especially to know your stories and see the pictures that you shared. Thank you so much. I am so grateful. A few days ago I celebrated my 7th birthday. I was so happy because I got to celebrate it with my family. It was a simple celebration. Please pray for me so that I can be a better child. Please pray for me as I am about to have my final exam. This is my letter. I hope you'll never be bored to send me letters. 

With love always, your friend,
Nico

_______________________________________________________________________________

Onto a letter from Kamaldine, who so wonderfully wrote to me on the My Dreams template. She is so little and her dreams are so big and atypical from what you would think a little girl would be dreaming about. It's hard for me to decide if these are Kamaldine's real dreams, or if she is being told what to write by an adult helping her write. However, I know in poverty situations, children often grow up much faster than they do in the first world. They often think very much so like adults. 

Kamaldine is 6 years old and is from Burkina Faso. She wrote this letter on April 19th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________



1. My greatest dream is: Release my parents from poverty & help others

2. Someday I would like to visit: England

3. What I would like to do for my family in the future: Build a house for my parents, buy a car for my mom, and provide for my family's needs. 

4. Someday I would like to visit my sponsor because: Tell her thank you for everything she does for me. 

5. When I grow up, I would like to be: A teacher 

Dear Kayla, 

Hello! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing well. I am glad to write to you. I received your letters and they really pleased me. I've seen Zenebu's picture. It's too nice. What are your hobbies right now? Is there sun there right now? Please pray for my family. I saw the recipe. I'll tell my older sister to cook it. See you soon! I love you! 

________________________________________________________________________________

Coincidentally, this next letter comes from Zenebu, who Kamaldine just mentioned in her letter. They are prayer partners, so it's fun to write these letters in the same blog post. Zenebu writes on a template titled My Family.

I'm scared about what she writes about her mother. Her mother is missing?!

Zenebu is 7 years old, lives in Ethiopia, and her letter was written on June 4th, 2018.

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. My siblings from oldest to youngest: No siblings 

2. In my family, I spend the most time with: My mother 

3. Extended family that lives with me: Berke (my aunt) 

4. My family lives in a: Town 

5. My food is prepared by: My aunt Berke

6. My favorite way to help my family is: Sweep the floor & make coffee


Please pray about my mother. She is still missing. She didn't come home. Thank you for your letter. I like the story you wrote to me. I also like the pictures. 

_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment