Adsense

Friday, July 20, 2018

Five Letter Friday: Volume 5

You know the drill. 5 letters. 5 wonderful kids. Happy Friday!

We'll start with a letter from one of the littlest in my current crew. Joshua was helped to fill out the My Project Learning template. He sounds like a fun little guy!

Joshua is 4 years old, from Uganda, and his letter is dated June 2nd, 2018.

________________________________________________________________________________




1. In my project, I am learning about: Good eating habits

2. My favorite thing I have learned at the project is: Watching the life of Jesus 

3. About taking care of my body, I have learned: To brush my teeth and put on clean clothes

4. About being polite and kind, I have learned: To respect others

5. About my emotions, I have learned: To say sorry 

Hello Kayla, 

Joshua sends you greetings and dear love in Jesus' name. He is fine, happy, and doing well, hoping that you are in the same way. Joshua is happy indeed that you have chose to sponsor him. He and his family members say they are very grateful for the support you offer to Joshua. Joshua says he loves playing soccer, playing with toy cars, playing in the mud, and chasing his friends. He prays that God may bless every work that your hand does and protect you and your family. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

The next letter is from my boy Jonathan. This letter contains some basic, everyday information. His letters are improving in details, though, so I have a feeling that as he ages, we're really going to have some great letter conversations.

Jonathan is 9 years old an he lives in Burkina Faso. He wrote this letter on June 2nd, 2018.

________________________________________________________________________________


Good Morning Dear Kayla, 

I am happy to write to you. Thank you for the letters. May God bless you! You write to me and I am happy receiving your letters. I trust that you are fine. By God's grace, my parents and I are doing well. About my school, I thank God because I obtained average results in first and second term. I pray that God will help me to obtain average results in the third term, so I can pass to the next grade. We will be on holidays in a few months and that will allow us to travel and rest. I pray that God blesses you in all your plans. 

________________________________________________________________________________

This next letter is an exciting milestone that we all have with all of our kids; the very first letter! Whoo hoo! 

Today's first letter is brought to you by my boy in Bangladesh, Najimuddin, who I lovingly call Naji. The template he wrote on is entitled My Project. It was written on June 8th, 2017. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. My project's name is: Birishiri Child Development Center, BD-402 

2. The number of children in my project is: 347 

3. How many days a week do I attend my project?: 5 days 

4. How many km away is my project from my home?: Half a km 

5. I get to my project by: Walking 

6. Typical activities I do at my project is: Studying, eating lunch, entertainment, cultural programs, and sports. 

7. When I am at my project, I typically eat: Rice, meat, fish, eggs, beans and vegetables 

8. My favorite activity to do at my project is: Play sports 

9. My favorite thing about the project workers is: Their nice behavior 

Dear Sponsor Kayla,

Please take cordial love and greetings from Najimuddin in Jesus' name. He is doing well with family. He hopes you are doing well. He thanks you so much for the letters and the financial support. It is now the rainy season in his country. It rains so much. Many fruits are available here, like mango, jackfruit, and lychee. What kinds of fruits are available there? Please pray that he can study attentively. May God bless you. 

Yours Lovingly, 
Najimuddin

_________________________________________________________________________________

Next up, a letter from my precious girl Ayling. Her letters are always so sweet and loving. I just love hearing from her! 

Ayling is 11 year old and from Nicaragua. Her letter is dated June 1st, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Hello Appreciated Sponsor Kayla, 

I hope in God that you and your family are in good health. I'm thankful to God for you and your sponsorship. I want you to know that I am happy because on May 30th, we celebrated Mother's Day at school. We celebrated it at church to, where I participated in choreography and other children sang a song about mothers. I got to spend time with my mom, my grandmother, and my entire family on that day. I want you to know that I pray for you and your family. I ask God to keep you and bless you. Pray for me and my family. I say goodbye with big kisses and hugs. 

Sincerely, 
Ayling

________________________________________________________________________________

This last letter is from sweet, sensitive Muzuro. Recently, the prayer partner I had paired Muzuro up with letter the Compassion project, so I paired him up with another child. It seems like I may have picked the perfect partner for him! 

Too bad Muzuro's favorite team didn't win the World Cup this year. Don't worry, Muzuro, my favorite team didn't win either! 

Muzuro is 15 years old, from Uganda, and he wrote this letter on June 23rd, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I would just like to say hi to you, for what you have written to me. I thank God for the stories you have written to me. When I read the other letter about Anju, I got worried for him and said thank God for what you have done unto him. I want to ask that when he traveled to the new country, did you talk to him? When I read of the new boy Vitor, I got happy. I said thank you to Jesus because I saw Vitor's photo. I want to say a brief thing about his country. His country is Brazil and that is my favorite team in the World Cup. I don't know why I like Brazil like that. Maybe Brazil is a blessed country. I pray to God that Brazil will succeed in their matches and get that trophy! I don't have much else to say and I will pray for Vitor; that everything he wants will be provided by our almighty God. I hope he's in pray also because God listens to our cries. May the almighty God bless you. 

Muzuro Michael

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment