Adsense

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Three Letter Tuesday: Volume 5

Happy Tuesday. Three Happy Letters.

Today's first letter comes from sweet, little Sandra. She is writing to me about some of the things she has learned about at her project.

Amina is 6 years old, lives in Uganda, and she wrote her letter on June 27th, 2018.

________________________________________________________________________________


1. In my project, I am learning about: Serving God with all my heart by singing songs of praise. 

2. My favorite thing I have learned in my project is: Sweeping the compound 

3. About taking care of my body, I have learned: Washing clothes to look smart 

4. About being polite and kind, I have learned: Sharing with my friends 

5. About my emotions, I have learned: Skills of overcoming emotions through reading stories 

Kayla, 

Receive greetings from your child Sandra, who is telling you that is okay with all of her family members. She is also telling you that she liked the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. The center teacher read it to her. Even her parents were very happy while reading the story. She also liked the pictures. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

This next letter is from my boy Kwizera. He wrote both of these letters on the same day, so he clearly had a lot to say! He recently changed projects and this letter explains why. 

Hilariously enough, Kwizera seems to think that the story about Goldilocks and the Three Bears is about my own family members. 

Kwizera is 13 years old and lives in Rwanda. His letter is dated June 18th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I greet you and your family in the name of Jesus Christ. I'm glad to write you this letter. Here in Rwanda we are doing fine. We are in the dry season and our weather is very hot. We have planted sorghum and they are now ready to harvest. At school we are now in the 2nd term and we have one month until we start exams. Then we'll start 3rd term. With my family, we pray for you and love you so much. Concerning my project, I have transferred to a new project in a Baptist church. I am glad for your letter and the news that tells me about you. Telling me that you daughter went to go visit her grandmother, passing through the forest. I am glad you told me a really interesting story. 

Thank you! 
Kwizera

_________________________________________________________________________________

We'll close out today's post with a letter from Mariza, who wrote to me on the My Project template. 

Mariza is 7 years old, from Nicaragua, and her letter is dated May 29th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. The name of my project is: King Josiah 

2. I attend my project on: Wednesday & Thursday 

3. The activities I do at my project are: Playing, singing, praying, eating 

4. The food I like to eat most at the project is: Chicken & Fries 

5. The benefits I receive at my project are: Feeding, Medical Checkup, Gifts 

Hello Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

Your child Mariza sends you lots of greetings. The child is glad to be writing to you again. She wants to tell you that she has behaved well in class and that she is doing exams. Where she lives, there is not forest nearby. She lives near an orchard and a river. The child wants to ask you, When is Mother's Day in your country? The child is in good health. She asks you to pray for her and her family. 

With Love,
Mariza

________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment