Adsense

Saturday, September 24, 2016

One Weekend Letter

I got a letter from little Solomon! Now, I realize that, at nearly 11 years old, Solomon is no longer little. But, it's something that I called him when I first started writing to him almost four years ago. He was much littler then. I fear it's a name that is stuck. He'll be 18 years old and he'll still be Little Solomon to me. Do you have any kids with nicknames like that, nicknames they have outgrown or will outgrow?

With that being said, let's move onto the letter. Solomon is 10 years old and lives in India. He wrote his letter on July 3rd, 2016. In his letter, he is mentioning the sticker activity page that I sent some of my youngest kids that Christmas. I sure hope he got it before July. My guess is he's just mentioning it now, but received it earlier.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Aunty, 

Greetings to you. How are you? Here, I and my family members are fine. Aunty, I got your letter with beautiful stickers and the bible activity page with the small house, like a manger. Thank you for your well wishes, also. Aunty, I am promoted from 4th grade to 5th grade. I am attending school, project, and church regularly. I am praying for you. Thank you for my last letters. 

Yours Lovingly,
Solomon

_________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment