Adsense

Friday, September 2, 2016

Letters are Breaking Through!

Letters are breaking through the backlog and making their way onto my account. I am so happy!

I received three more letters from three of my boys!

The first letter I'll share is from Brian. This letter is actually dated two months before the letter I just shared a few days ago, but it arrived on my account after that letter. I can almost see the bugs in the computer system working themselves out. Anyway, this letter comes with the fabulous news that Brian accepted Jesus as his savior. So happy!

Brian is 15 years old and lives in Kenya. His letter is dated May 28th, 2016.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Receive warm greetings in Jesus name. I hope you are doing great. My family is fine. How is your family? I was also happy to receive your letters and I'm thanking God for the opportunity to write another letter to you. 

I have accepted Jesus as my personal Savior. I love God because he protects me and helps me when I am in trouble. 

Before I wind up, I have a memory verse to share with you. It is Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things, through Christ who strengthens me." I like this verse because it says you cannot do anything without God's strength. 

Thank you for supporting me and may God bless you. 

Brian 


_________________________________________________________________________________

Now I will share a letter from Jhonrex. In this letter, he mentions his last correspondent sponsor, Ali. We talk about her a lot because I know her personally and keep them updated on each other. I love the little triangle of happiness the three of us share. 

Jhonrex is 16 years old and lives in the Philippines. His letter is dated March 26th, 2016. 

_________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Kayla, 

I was so glad when I received your letters that has photos of you together with the children you're caring for. I'm also happy for the photo of Ate Ali with Levi, and also the photo of Alexander. I will now graduate Grade 6. My family is okay. 

I will answer your questions about how Compassion helps me. Because of Compassion, I am able to go to school and to the Center. In the Center I'm learning many things, especially about God and the Bible. I also eat delicious food in the Center. My sponsor is very important to me because we don't have a lot of money to pay the school. To all who want to sponsor children, thank you very much. You're a great help to us who don't have enough money to go to school. Your letters are important to me because I am encouraged with my life and my studies. I love it when my sponsor tells me that she loves me and she's praying for me. 

Bye and regards to Ate Ali. Next time, I'd like to see a picture of Ate Ali with her husband. 

Sincerely Yours, 
Jhonrex 

______________________________________________________________________________

And to end, a letter from Emanuel. In a few of his letters, recently, he has mentioned pool tables. He seems to be quite a pool shark. I think that is so cool because I am a terrible pool player. I am sure I would make a fool out of myself if we ever played pool against each other. 

Emanual is 19 years old and lives in Tanzania. He wrote this letter on July 2nd, 2016. 

_________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Kayla,

I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ. My family and I are proceeding well. I hope you and your family are well. I enjoyed your letter. You asked me who is my best friend. My best friends are named Steve and Mandela. When we are together we like to play football and pool table. I like they way you live with your best friend. I want to share with you a bible verse from Psalm 100:1, "Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth." I would like to ask you a question. What is your best sport that you like to play with your friends? I wish you a good life, which pleases God. 

Emanuel

________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment