Adsense

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Carlos's New Baby Sister!

I woke up today to a green bar on my account, a new letter! This letter was from Carlos Alexander and in this letter, there was some exciting news! A new sibling! Two years ago, I got a similar letter about his new brother. Just like in this letter, there is no sign of the new baby's name, but after some prodding, I did get the name of his brother. Typical teenage boy, leaving out baby details, right? Haha. Anyway, I bet the family is excited, because after three sons, a little girl arrives.

Carlos is 15 years old and lives in Honduras. His letter is dated July 5th, 2016.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Hello Dear Kayla, 

I wish when you receive this letter, you are in good health. My family and I are well, thank God. I tell you that I have a little sister that was born 15 days ago. I like to follow rules. I know that a rule from school is to do homework and obey the teacher. In the CDC, I receive lessons from 8-12. In my house, I also have rules, which are sweep the floor and wash the dishes. I like to follow the rules in my house, since disobedience is not tolerated. I live in a neighborhood that is somewhat safe. I'm happy to have a little sister and I am doing well in school. 

Carlos Alexander




_________________________________________________________________________________ 



No comments:

Post a Comment