Adsense

Sunday, September 4, 2016

First Sunday Advocate: September 2016

Happy September to you all! I hope your children are happy and the letters are flowing!

It's time for me to share another group of children that are waiting for their sponsor. Each of these children attend a project that one of my children attends. I am happy to be sharing these kids with you today and hope that you will join me in praying for these children.

Under each photo, I will share the child's age, name, project and, in parentheses, the name of my child who attends the same project. You can click on this information to be taken to the child's page. Here, you can learn more about them and sponsor them.






Tifani has been sponsored! 


Maria has a sponsor! 


Tewabech has found her sponsor! 


Sweet Emily is sponsored!


Sweet Joshua has a sponsor!




Sweet Veronica has been sponsored!


Ton-Ton is sponsored! 


The beautiful Rowena is sponsored!





No comments:

Post a Comment