Adsense

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Another Two Letters Make Ten

It's the last day of June and I woke up to another two letters! That makes ten total letters for the month. That is still fewer letters that I typically received each month before the new system, but still an improvement on the only five letters I received in May. Things are improving. Let's hope for even more letters in July! I have several new children, since March, that I still haven't heard from yet. I would love to see first letters come through for them. 

First up, I'll share the letter I received from Kwizera Yves. At the end of this letter, he is answering the questions I asked about why sponsors are important and what he likes hearing about in letters. He is 11 years old and lives in Rwanda. His letter is dated April 15th, 2016. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla,

I first greet you in Jesus Christ's name. I wish you God's peace. My family and I, we love you so much and we pray for you always. We had a blessed Easter with my parents and my siblings. We went to pray. In Rwanda, we are in the rainy season. We have completed term one. We are preparing to start term two. I request you to pray for me to succeed. How was Easter for you? May God keep waiting over you and your family. Thank you so much. I thank you for the letter you sent me. It pleased me very much. Let me go by answering your questions: 1. Compassion helps me to get clothes, petroleum, and school fees. 2. It is good to have a sponsor because they care and pray for the child. 3. What I can tell my sponsor is that I want to see you. 4. I wish you God's blessings for the love you have for me. 5. I wish to know your news from your country. 

Kwizera Yves

________________________________________________________________________________

Now, onto a letter from Celeste. She is from Honduras and is 14 years old. Her letter is dated April 30th, 2016. 

_______________________________________________________________________________


Hello Dear Friend Kayla,

I hope that you and your family are in good health. I want to thank you for the pictures of Gage and Chloe. I'm very happy that you enjoy your work. I like very much your prayer of the hand and five fingers. My tutor tells me that she is going to teach her class about it and I know it will help me a lot. We had a beautiful and excellent Christmas with my parents, friends, and loved ones. We shared traditional food. Thank you for always thinking of my family. I like to follow rules. Yes, I know the rules of the school and the CDC. My parents also set rules and I try to comply with them and obey them. I have read a lot and I have learned a lot about the ten commandments and the story of Moses and the plagues that God sent to people of Egypt for the disobedience of the Pharaoh. I want to share with you this bible verse in Ecclesiastes 11:9. With hugs and kisses. 

With Much Love,
Celeste 


________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment