Adsense

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Two Photos Updates & A New Correspondent Child

It was a great Friday yesterday! I was just minding my own business and all these new faces kept showing up on my account. :)

First up, I got a new photo of my young man Jhon from Bolivia. His photo last updated 18 months ago, so this was a surprise update!




And check out how big my Solomon is getting! 



Then I saw a brand new face! Compassion had filled the last part of my request for three teenagers. Meet 13 year old Agness from Tanzania. I love her already! 





I am so blessed to be a part of Compassion's correspondent program. I thank God everyday for being able to get to know and encourage these children through letters! 



2 comments:

  1. Solomon does look so grown up!! And many of my Bolivian kids have been updating at 1.5 years instead of 2!! It's so great! Agness is beautiful. Enjoy writing! I had a few country specific requests in and I've been assigned a few new kids from Bolivia and Ecuador (not where I requested, but those countries have my heart so I'm no complaining)! It's such a blessing to be part of the correspondent program.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's always a little funny when we get kids that don't fit our requests. It's almost like God is saying, "Oh, your requests are cute and everything, but I think you should write to this kid, instead."

      Delete