Adsense

Friday, July 1, 2016

First Letter from Ronaldo

I have been writing to Ronaldo since the end of January and have anxiously been waiting for his very first letter. Today, it came through on my account. The letter itself didn't take long, from when it was written. But it wasn't written until May. Ronaldo must have missed a letter writing day sometime between January and May and had to wait for the next one. However, he is responding to a letter that I wrote him, so that's pretty cool!

Anyway, onto the letter. Ronaldo is 19 years old and lives in Colombia. His letter is dated May 18th, 2016.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

How are you? May God bless you. I am very thankful to God because he has put in my life special people, among them my mom, my teacher, and my project director. I am learning a lot about how wonderful God is. He is a faithful friend who never leaves me. I have also learned that the Bible is made by different books filled with much women. Jesus gave his life for me. My favorite song in the project is "El tiempo de cantar llego" (The Time to Sing Has Come). When I pray, I ask Jesus to fill us with intelligence and to keep our family. My favorite story in the Bible is Cain and Abel. Thank you for the opportunity of being in the project through your sponsorship. In the letter you sent me, you wrote me lots of questions and I liked it very much that you did. It showed me how important I am to you. Little by little, I will answer each one of them. I pray to God to keep you and to protect you greatly. I will never forget everything you have done for me. 

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9

With Much Love for You,
Ronaldo

________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment