Adsense

Friday, February 5, 2016

3 Letters from 3 Boys

The first week of February was pretty successful. I heard from three of my boys!

First up, a letter from Solomon. This letter is actually a copy of the original letter. It had been about 8 months since my last letter. When I inquired about it, I received this copy from Compassion. I have no idea what happened to the original letter.

Solomon is 10 years old and lives in India. He wrote this letter on December 12th, 2015.

________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Aunty, 

Greetings to you in Jesus's name. How are you? Here, I an my parents, my brother Praveen, and my sisters Esther and Shradha are fine by the grace o God. I received your letters. I am very happy to see and read all your letters, Aunty. Even I learnt about God's creation in my Sunday School. God created the whole world in 5 days. On the 6th day, God created Adam from dust and Eve from Adam's rib bone. ON the 7th day, he rested, so we attend church on the 7th day to thank you to God. We had VBS in April and I learnt about the same content. We saw on TV five testimonials from people. God provides, God forgives, God heals us, God forgives our sins, and God gives us enternal life. Aunty, I learnt about the 9 fruits of the spirit. It is very nice and a blessing. I will pray for Ernest, Aunty. I celebrated my birthday by eating cake and distributing sweets, in a very simple manner. I can't read all your letter content, so my Aunty helped me to read and understand and write this reply. I wish you a happy Christmas and a happy new year. 

Thanking You, 
Solomon

_________________________________________________________________________________

Next up, a letter from Xhuliano. I had a bit of a slowdown from him, so it's great to hear from him again!

Xhuliano is 15 years old and lives in Albania. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear My Wonderful Friend, 

I enjoyed when I got your letter again. Not only me, but my sisters too. 

Yes, my friend, I enjoyed a lot your information that I read about Gage and Chloe. I am happy that you take care of these wonderful children. I wish them 100 years. I am very proud of you. Those children are lucky to have you to take care of them. They grow up very quickly. They are smart children that are learning to write, color, and recite. My sister Marcela also knows how to write her name, color, and recite too. She is in preschool now. I wish your children to be lucky in life and to be healthy. God bless you!

On November 28th, I will be 15 years old. I am very happy and I can't wait to celebrate. Now, I close the letter. 

With Lots of Love, 
Kayla

_________________________________________________________________________________

Lastly, a letter from Taye. It has taken a very long time, but he has become so open in his letters. It's great to see behind the mask and know about things going on in his life. 

Taye is 18 years old and lives in Ethiopia. He wrote this letter on November 18th, 2015. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

How are you doing? May the grace & peace o the Lord be with you forever bountifully. Are you doing well? Praise the Lord, my family and I are doing very well. I praise the Lord for he safeguarded us all! You told me about the children's programs in your church. In the same way, we have children's and youth worship program on Mondays at 6:30 p.m. It is very nice and interesting. We do sports, like football. Recently, our football teams played against the district football teams and we won the cup! We gave it to the project office. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me! I hope we will meet in the next letter. 

Yours, 
Taye

_________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment