Adsense

Friday, February 19, 2016

Long, Lost Letters from Florenc

I need to start out by telling you that I am not a clean home kind of person. I actually prefer things to be cluttered. In my living room, I have a coffee table. That coffee table is my catch-all. It's where I work on letters, stack things I need for later, and eat meals (my apartment isn't big enough for a kitchen table). This coffee table tends to get very messy. Every couple of months or so, I de-clutter a bit and often find things I meant to store away, but never got around to. Well, today, I found a stack of three letters, all from Florenc, all that never blogged before. These were all received sometime between November-January. I have no idea when they were written or when I received them, but I know that I want to type them up to have record of them. I also feel bad because I haven't responded to any of these letters, so I will have some work to do to acknowledge everything that was written or asked. Good thing Florenc likes me or he might be mad at me. ;) 

So, without further ado, three lost letters from Florenc: 


_______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Kayla, 

I was really happy to hear your kind wishes for my birthday. I am having a great time today with my parents and some friends, but it would be much better if you were here with me, my dear friend. 

You are my best friend. I finished school and now I am becoming a year older and entering another grade. Now I am closing my letter. I love you very much. 

With Love,
Florenc

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Kayla, 


How are you? Gage and Chloe look so cute and beautiful in the photos. I'm glad that you take care of these wonderful children. So far, I am doing well at school. A week ago, we celebrated a national holiday, Flag Day and 103 years of independence as a nation. It was a very beautiful day. The school organized a cultural activity and some of the students said verses and sang songs about our patriots. I liked it a lot. Afterwards, we all celebrated with music and dancing and everyone dressed in black and red colors, just like our flag. It was a lot of fun! 

Have you ever been a part of such activities? Do you recall the emotions? We're not in winter season and the weather is getting colder everyday. Is it cold where you live? I'm looking forward for the first snow. Although it is cold, I like snows white color. I want to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year! Write me back soon. 

Love, Your Friend, 
Florenc

________________________________________________________________________________

Kayla, 

How are you, my friend? It's true that your letter arrived very late and I was expecting another letter from you. However, I'm very happy that I'm writing to you again. I always enjoy writing letters to you because you're such a good friend for me. I'll never forget about you and I hope you won't forget me. In your letter you were telling me that you've started a new job. I'm very happy for you. What kind of job is it? What do you do exactly? Do you like what you do? 

As for the games that we used to play as kids, it's fantastic to remember them. We used to play football, mostly every night. We played against the other neighborhood. Sometimes we won and others we lost, but it was great fun. We still play football and I would love to become a great football player like Christiano Ronaldo. I'm a big fan of him and I would like to have his t-shirt one day. 

I'm in the 11th grade this year (next year is my final year of high school). School is going well. I have to go now because I have homework and other things to do, my friend. 

I hope to hear from you very soon. 

Your Friend, 
Florenc

_________________________________________________________________________________

Goodness gracious, I love him. He's such a wonderful young man! 


No comments:

Post a Comment