Adsense

Sunday, January 31, 2016

A Surprise Correspondent Child!

Last Monday, I was assigned three new correspondent kids, as you probably saw me post. Then, on Friday, I was checking my account for photo updates and saw a new name. I hadn't wanted anymore correspondent kids, so naturally, I didn't put my name on the list. So...this correspondent child was a complete surprise. However, as soon as I saw a new name (before I even saw the photo) I was squealing with joy. A new kiddo! A surprise kiddo!

This is not the first time I've received a correspondent child as a surprise. In fact, it's the 4th time. In the past, I've been assigned Kwizera, Derrick, and Nandini without ever requesting them. They just show up on my account.

I know that the best answer is that I'm probably added to the waiting list again, by mistake, since the surprise children always come after other requests are filled. However, my friend Teresa has another explanation. She says that if a child is meant to be mine, then God doesn't care if I request them or not. They're going to show up anyway. I like that explanation better.

So without further ado, meet 18 year old Ronaldo, from Colombia:


He's due for a new photo anytime in the next couple of months, so I imagine he looks much more grown up now. 

I am so excited to get to write to him! 

1 comment: