Adsense

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Another Four Letters!

February has been a great mail month! I have four more letters to share. I sure to have a lot of letters to respond to. If I've shared a a letter here this month, I haven't responded to it yet. I need to get some downtime and get to writing!

First, I'll share a letter from Sadiya. I was excited to see a letter from her, since I just received one from her last month. In the past, letters from her have come every 5 months or so, so this was a nice surprise!

Sadiya is 11 years old and lives in India. Her letter is dated December 7th, 2015.

_________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Kayla,

Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ. How are you and how is your family? Me and my parents and my brothers and sister are doing good. I am very glad to read your letter. Thank you very much for your letter and pictures. In our church, we celebrated Vacation Bible School. I will pray for Sagitaria. My studies are going on well. We had a bible quiz in our project. I am very happy to get school shoes and sports shoes from our project. Our Christmas preparations have started in our project and so many children will participate in the program. We will get a jacket from our project. I always pray for you. Thank you so much for your prayers. I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. 

Yours Lovingly,
Sadiya

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sticking on the India front, a letter from Kalpesh. When I first started writing to Kalpesh, I got long, detailed fill letters. Then, for awhile, I stopped hearing from him as often and his letters were often short. Now, it seems my old boy is back! 

Kalpesh is 13 years old. He wrote this letter on October 21st, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Greetings to you in the matchless name of Jesus Christ, from me and my family. Once again, I'm very happy to write this letter to you. Thanks to the Lord for this precious opportunity to share with you. I'm happy to receive your letters, which had beautiful photos. I was glad to see brother Gage and sister Chloe. Both are very cute. Thank you so much for your lovely letters and love for me. Here, by the grace of God and through your prayers, we are doing well. We hope and pray that you are also doing well over there. My school and studies are going very well. This academic year, I'm studying in 8th grade 

I would like to share some good things which have happened to me. We had a wonderful VBS program on our project, held in April. In that program, we learnt the story of Queen Esther. We also learnt other short stories from the bible. We had various cultural activities, sang action songs, and played games. We enjoyed the word of God. Here, the rainy season has started, but still the rain has started. Which season is going on there? Please keep praying for my studies. We are also praying for your family. 

Once again, thank you so much for your precious sponsorship and praying for us. May God bless you, give you good health. 

Take Care With Love,
Kalpesh

________________________________________________________________________________

Next up, a letter from Brian. He writes in English, which I enjoy, so nothing is lost in translation. 

Brian is 14 years old and lives in Kenya. He wrote this letter on November 21st, 2015.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

How are you? I hope you are fine together with your family. My family is fine. How is the weather in your country? The weather in my country is rainy. We have already closed school for the holidays and I am helping my mother at home. When I finish helping my mother, I usually go to Bible study, where I praise the Lord. After Bible study, I always share with my friend what I have learned. I have a Bible verse that I would like to share with you. It comes from the book of Pslams 139:14. "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful. I know that full well." Thank you for supporting me and may you have a good celebration during Christmas festivities and may God bless you in 2016. 

Brian 

________________________________________________________________________________

Lastly, a short letter from Enatenesh. Like my earlier letter from Sadiya, I just heard from Enatenesh last month, so this letter was a surprise! 

Enatenesh is 18 years old and lives in Ethiopia. Her letter is dated December 7th, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Greetings to you. How are you doing? Thanks to God, I am fine. Thank you for your support through the project, I get school support through the project. Thank you. I attend Sunday school class. I study hard to pass from grade 8 to grade 9. I didn't see the moon changes. Thank you for your letter. I wish you a happy new year. Bye bye. 

Enatenesh 

_________________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment