Adsense

Thursday, February 18, 2016

After Holiday Letters Part 2: Gentlemen

To continue my post from yesterday, I share my after President's Day letters with you. This time, the letters from my boys.

Up first, a letter from Enmanuel. He wrote on the How I Have Fun template, then wrote a nice message for me, with help from his tutor.

Enmanuel is 7 years old and lives in the Dominican Republic. This letter was written on November 17th, 2015.

________________________________________________________________________________


During my free time, I like to play with: My toy car
When I am inside, I like to: Play with my toy horse
When I am outside, I like to: Play in the sand
One sport I like to play is: Baseball

Hi Dear Kayla,

May God bless you a lot! Your boy says: I an my family are well and my studies are too. You mentioned that you want me to pray for one of the boys that you write to. I would like to know more about Jonatan Caleb. How is he and his family? My church has a bible school in the summer. I was sleeping when the eclipse passed. I thank you for your letters that you sent me. For Christmas, I will play with cars and share with my brothers. What do you do for Christmas? I ask for prayers for my relatives. 

With Love,
Enmanuel

________________________________________________________________________________

Next, a letter from Sevenson. I just received a letter from him a few days ago, so this was a nice surprise. 

Sevenson is 14 years old and lives in Haiti. He wrote this letter on December 9th, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I feel glad to greet you in the Almighty name of Jesus. My family and I are okay, thanks to God. I think you and your family are okay. My school activities are not okay because I didn't pass the first term exams. Pray for me to pass the second term exams. My church activities are okay, thanks to God. I want to share this verse with you; Genesis 1:27. "And God created man in his image, he made his portrait, he created male and female." Thank for the letter and your prayers. I didn't see the moon when it was red. I like math the most. 

Sevenson

________________________________________________________________________________

To round out this set of letters, a letter from Elias. He's pretty chatty in this letter. :) He talks about being in 5th grade....still. He's been in 5th grade since I started writing to him two years ago. I wonder why that is? Anyway, I love hearing about how his life has changed! 

Elias is 16 years old and from Ethiopia. His letter is dated November 30th, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

How are you doing beloved sponsor? My family and I are well. I am learning in 5th grade. I am attending Sunday school and my life has been changed. I have learned to obey God and love Jesus. I used to sing secular songs. I have since realized that secular songs are wicked and I stopped. Now sing only hymns. I am pleased that I have received your letter. I am doing good work at school. I help my family by doing household tasks and I play with my friends in my free time. How is the weather in your country? Bye! 

Kayla

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment