Adsense

Sunday, February 7, 2016

1st Sunday Advocate: February 2016

I've decided to try something new.

On the 1st Sunday of each month, I will share photos of children that need a loving sponsor. All of the children that I feature will be children that attend one of the projects that one of my kids attend.

If you have room in your sponsorship family for a new child, maybe you will feel drawn to one of these kids. Then, we would have kids at the same project and can talk about them all the time. :)

After each child, I will put the name of the children that I sponsor in that project. Then you can find them in the side bar and click on their picture. Doing so, you will be able to read letters that I've received from that child and learn more about their community and project.

Here are this month's kids:




Sweet Lyan has a sponsor! 


Sweet Erika has a sponsor! 






Deepsikha has a sponsor! 




Biritukan has found a sponsor! 


Alejandra has a sponsor! 


Puneeth waited over a year, but is now sponsored! 




Foot has a sponsor! 







No comments:

Post a Comment